Prompt-a-Thon || When Night Falls Update

So Im officially giving up on the prompt-a-thon. I'm horrible at keeping up with things like that, and I'm a loser and can never finish anything. But thats okay. Its not a daily prompt when I shove three of them in one blog. Eh. We can say thats the second thing I've failed at this month, the first being Camp NaNo. But I went into that figuring I'd fail.

Alas, the woes of an unmotivated procrastinator.

With being a blog mod and a new mother I've noticed my time has been consumed and I haven't really written anything for When Night Falls in almost a month. I'm hoping the write something-- finish chapter eight-- soon. Its halfway done and Ethan has finally started to sleep without me holding him. I've been able to put him down and sleep by myself and even today he put himself to sleep while we were grocery shopping. Well, more like standing in front of the claw machines while his daddy and uncle spent $25 on trying to win him a stuff animal. We stood there for like twenty minutes and he just fell to sleep. Which is really unlike him but then again he did just get this four month shots. Poor thing. He did so good for the first shot, didn't even flinch but the second one burns and he started to scream and his little face was all red.

The only reason I'm on right now is because his little butt is asleep in the other room. Though he's due to wake up soon for a feeding and I plan on making banana bread later. Mmmmm... banana bread. I think I'm going to do a tutorial on the banana bread. It came out so moist and delicious.
April 21st, 2015 at 01:15am