Anime Boston Was Fun!

Yellow Hello! =D

I know Anime Boston was what, two weeks ago now? I know this is such a late blog to write about it, but I thought I would write about it anyway. Better late than never, right??

So yes, I went to Anime Boston with my sisters and one of their friends. Another one of them met up with us in Boston. Fuko (Manbear) and I aren't the greatest fans of anime--- Now wait before you jump down my throat, anime lovers. I DO very much so love anime; I grew up on Ghibli movies, have a number of favorite animes listed (Like DBZ, DBGT, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai X, Naruto, Skip Beat!, Bleach, SnoK, Durarara!, PsychoPass...see, the list goes on and on.)

What I meant by that was that... compared to our sister, Hiroko, our love for anime pales in comparison. She is the only one that cosplays. Fuko and I went as her make-up helpers and I was also the chaperone for the trip to the city. If you follow my Instagram, you would've seen the pictures of my sister in her full get-up.

Yes, Fuko and I didn't cosplay but we still had loads of fun. I have come to appreciate the cosplayers; I saw some pretty epic cosplays at the Convention and the way they stayed in character was amazing.

And I promised I would do a "Haul" blog...

Image


This is everything I got. I know, it's not a lot, but mama's broke!! And much of the haul is going to other people for gifts. Like the Orca plushie is going to my marine biology-loving friend from college.
Oh, and I'm thinking of giving her one of the posters.

Speaking of the posters...
Yes, there was a K-POP table at the convention which was pretty awesome. But their table was nowhere near the size of what it was last year. =/ IDK why, I know it's not because they didn't make money last year because damn, that table was always surrounded!!
This year, I decided to by a bundle of posters, and they are all BIGBANG.

I wanted to include them into this blog, but A) That's a new blog right there and B) The quick pics I took for the blog came out rather blurry, and is it bad that I'm a bit reluctant to take all the pics again?? LAZY, I Know.

So I'll leave it to you; would you like me to put those poster pics up in a separate blog? If so, I can retake the few that were too blurry.

Question time!!
1. Do you like anime??
2. If you do, what is your favorite one?
3. If you could go to an anime convention, would you go?
4. Do you like BIGBANG? omg MADE is coming out soon!!
April 22nd, 2015 at 04:31pm