BIGBANG Posters...

So, if you read my Anime Boston 2015 blog, you know that I had bought a collection of BIGBANG posters. I had bought them to give a few to my friend as part of her birthday gift, and buying in bulk was much cheaper than buying the individually...

Here is the delayed blog of the posters; sorry, my pictures initially came out blurry so I tried taking them in natural lighting. Seemed to work better so without any further delays:

BIGBANG Posters!!

1. Taeyang looks where he wants 'cuz he's BADASS.*
Image
Seriously, everyone is staring into the camera except you, kind sir.

2. GD broke T.O.P.'s robot toy and sheepishly smiling.*
Image
I'm on to you, GD. That smile will let you get away with murder and you know it.

3. Serious leather*
Image
GD looks like he's had it. I'd be pissed too if my tunic didn't have proper pockets. Seungri is dealing with the same problem, but with his weird belt.

4. Black Squares and T.O.P stares elsewhere*
Image
Can we have one picture where everyone is looking at the same camera???
Image
You're lucky you're pretty to look at.

5. The face I make when I had it with stupid drivers. *
Image
Taeyang's all "Do you know how to use your blinkers?"

6. The King of K-Pop???
Image
Taeyang's rockin' the crown like he's the king. And GD looks like he's all "This is my Coup De'tat."

7....
Image
...You rock them daisies on yo jacket, GD. Like a true thug. FLOWER POWER DUDE.

8. ...
Image
I feel like you know what you are doing to the fangirls and you are enjoying it a bit too much. Hear that?
Image
That's the sound of ovaries exploding.


And this one...it's not technically a poster on its own but it has pictures of those that were not in the set so here:

9. blahblahblah
Image

QUESTIONS:
a) Do you know BIGBANG?
b) If yes, what's your favorite song?
c) Do you have a BIGBANG bias??

errr...enjoy??
April 24th, 2015 at 04:06am