Leaving Mibba for a While or Forever

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not leaving. I decided against leaving.

I'm not sure if/when I'll return. It's not like anyone is going to care. People are so awful here. It's like when someone posts a fanfiction, it's more likely to get a dozen things at once. Yet, when someone like me posts original fiction, it gets the worst end of the stick. I can't be THAT bad of a writer to not get at least some recognition here. It's really hurtful that so many people can't take the time to appreciate something I've worked so hard to come up with.

I understand that commenting is hard for some people, but would it really kill to you subscribe or recommend the story? It's just... ugh. I'm so tired of it because I'm starting to feel as if I'm not appreciated here anymore. Sure, I don't finish my stories or anything like that. It's not like I do it on purpose. I have special needs including ADHD, and it often gets in the way. I haven't quite found the solution to fixing it.

So, that's why I've decided to leave Mibba for a while. I doubt anyone is going to care. It's not like people have ever cared about me here. I'm not well known or good enough for Mibba anymore apparently. I guess that's why it's better if I just take pack up and find some place that WILL appreciate me better than here.
April 25th, 2015 at 02:06am