What, Another Twisted Story?!

Yes I haven no life and yes, the little voices in my head don't shut up. And no I'm not crazy, I've been tested. Any one know what show that line is from?

So the new Twisted storie (I should really link all the Twisted stories together some point of life.) Is called Twisted Prince Charming.

{What if Prince Charming didn’t end up with the girl? What if he was cursed, never to be loved? Every woman he would love, would die in some shape or form.

Then after his own death, those of male in his family would be the same?

Life after life. Generation after generation, all the males girlfriends or wife's would die. Only after giving birth to one or two children.

Trevor is no different. Even after hundreds of years, the curse is still placed on his family. His love of his life Victoria, is in grave danger and he doesn’t even know it, until a witch makes herself known. She gives him a price, to change his fate. He just has to do one, simple thing.

But will he do it? Will there be a happy ever after or will there be death for love?

"I love you and that's all that matters,"}

This is the summery and what I am doing different with this Twisted storie, I'm giving you all short glimpses of what will happen later in the storie, try to make you think what might happen. Trevor is the jock everyone loves. Victoria is the girl that stole his heart at a young age. Then course we have the best friends. And we have a witch? And a guy that can do what now and he want's Victoria because, why?

Hope you all check out my new Twisted storie and all my other stories.

Ps. I will start pulling stories I had listed I am redoing, tomorrow and since I have internet for the time being (till Monday) I'll start refreshing the stories and hurry as best as I can posting them.
April 25th, 2015 at 07:51am