Car Accident

I wasn't in a car accident, but was almost. Twice. Yes not once, but twice. The first time, some guy was come from the other side, the side that had the red light I mind you. We had the go away and this guy just pulls out and creeps along like at ten mph. My sister lays on the horn and he looks back at us, like we are in the wrong.

The second time, we are heading to our brother house and some lady isn't paying no attain and starts coming in the lane we were in. Where she was coming in at, she would had hit my sister side. Again my sister lays on the horn and it takes this woman like forty-five seconds to realize "oh crap there is a car right there," so she fixes her car so she isn't going to hit us. Then my sister sees her again and yes, she flips the woman off. But can you blame her? After almost getting hit twice, I would do the same.

We did see a car accident on the high way, the cops had one lain blocked off for a couple of miles. Don't know where the other car was at, but the car we did see, was smashed up from front, to back, to all sides. Then there was car peace's all over the road. If anyone lived through that car accident in the car, would had been a miracle. A friend I went to school with, told me she seen a car accident to, but it wasn't the same one.

I told my brother and he freaked out. He works late, so I make sure only to text him so he doesn't get in trouble. Told him we weren't but were close and that if we had been, I would had called him and not text him. Told a family friend about those cars and she freaked out and again, I told her as well, "I would had called you or had someone call you to let you know," but I kind all of you not, I kept seeing being in an ambulance going to the hospital.

I've been in only one car accident when I was younger. Someone didn't see us behind a big rig and hits the front of my sister car. The force to the front of the car, threw us up on the back tires and spun us around a few times and then we landed back on all four tires. The trucker had pulled over and ran over to us, to make sure we were okay. We were extremely that the car landed on all four tires, I think that happened when I was 11 or so.
April 28th, 2015 at 09:44am