Prom, APs, and Lovely Mibbians

'kay, let's do this shit


First off, to everyone who's rec'd my stories (especially those 34 who've rec'd From Fat to Skinny) and commented on them, you guys need to know that you are amazing. Like, beyond amazing. If I could I'd reach through the computer and hug you because just by commenting or recommending my work, you've made me the happiest guy alive.
Seriously. I can't stress this enough. I write for my own sake, but I can't deny that swell of pride whenever I see a new comment or another Mibbian who thought my story was worthy of telling their friends. I know my updates are sporadic at best, but I'm tickled pink all of you like what I write.

Second, AP testing's coming up and I'm freaking the fuck out. Like, god, the teacher's the flightiest prick ever, I've basically taught myself and I joined seven weeks late due to reasons (a hella long story, one I really don't care to repeat) and now the test is within two weeks. AAAAAAAAAGH.

To top it all off, my school's prom is the 15th. And the girl I've got this major crush on (who I've been best friends with since 8th grade) is my date. She asked me, and I can't tell if we're going as a couple or as a couple of friends, but I've been acting like it's the latter and she hasn't refuted it yet. We're splitting the costs because the couple tickets are obscenely overpriced (gotta love underfunded proms) and I've matched my tux to her dress and I've picked out a corsage for her; the whole nine yards.

So I'm only majorly freaking out. This is my first, and last, real school dance, one that matters. We're both going to college in Boston so I've got this fantasy in my head that we'll slow dance, kiss, and become a thing. I know it's not likely in the slightest but a guy can dream, okay?

Okay. I'm done being mushy and complain-y, promise.

~Apteryx, signing off.
April 30th, 2015 at 01:59am