Introducing Me | Mibba Positivity

So Mibba is having this Mibba Positivity Bingo, and I've decided to join in on the fun. Because it seemed like something fun and I'm trying to be more active on here again. And Mibba is also doing The "Welcome New Mibbians" Challenge, so check that out too.

But back to the Mibba Positivity Bingo, one of the objectives is to make a blog that introduces you to Mibba. So this is me introducing my self.

Hi. My name is Mia (Pronounced as Mee-Uh) and I'm twenty-one years old. I've gone through a few usernames on here, five I think. miasaysrawr (don't judge me) > Goodnight Moon > wanderlust. > disenchantments. > wanderer wanted. Which is where I am today, wanderer wanted.

I'm from the US. Born and raised in sunny California until I graduated high school. Then I moved to the pan state also known as Oklahoma. I have two older brothers. I'm very close with my family, at least my immediate family. We live with three cats; Rose-mary, Wade, and Nolli. I have two best friends, and then a few close friends.

I like books, music, movies, animals, food, and travel. Not in that exact order though. You can skip below because all I tell you is about a few of my favorites of my likes. This is no longer going to make sense because I am more than half asleep. Feel free to ignore the rest. I will bold the favorite of favorites.

Of course I like reading. I don't really write much anymore, at least none that I let people actually read. two of my favorite books are

The Good Girl's Guide To Getting Lost by Rachel Friedman
Hold Still by Nina LaCour (basically anything and everything by Nina LaCour)
The Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon(anything by Sherrilyn Kenyon, really)
The Brotherhood series by JR Ward.

Recently I've been into travel journals and books about traveling in general. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

Simple Plan is my absolute favorite band. I listen to a variety of music though, I'm terrible with genres so I cant name specifics one. I can just tell you what I like.

Music I like: Avenged Sevenfold, Pierce The Veil, GOT7, The Ark, BTS, Sean Kingston, Shaggy, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, All Time Low, Real Friends, The Front Bottoms, Turnover, Seaway, Settle Your Score. Trivium, WINNER, Willow Smith, Tigers Jaw, Tilly and The Wall, Taylor Swift, T-Ara, Stars, Cheap Trick, Maroon Five, Mario, The Kooks, Joyce Manor, Hayley Kiyoko, The Films, Fall Out Boy, EXO, F(X), Girl's Day, APink, Defeater, Death Cab for Cutie, Beast, CLC, BTOB, Bruno Mars, The Kills, Avril Lavigne, and a ton more but the list is already way too long.

I watch way too many movies and TV shows for my own good. Some of the shows I watch are IZombie, The 100, The Originals, The Flash, Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Cold Case, The Vampire Diaries, The Arrow, Supernatural, Agents of Shield, and way more. I'll watch anything Marvel relate to be honest. I like horror movies, romantic comedies, foreign movies, anime, and those movies that are so bad that they're good. I think that sums up my on screen obsessions.

Cats are my favorite animals, but I do love all animals. I go to my local zoo every other weekend, I have a yearly pass there. Insects don't really scare me, unless that insect is a wasp/hornet. I'm the type of person who will catch the spider and let it go outside. Though if it's a wasp/hornet, I will run.

Eating is one of my favorite activities. I will try just about anything once. I like sushi, korean BBQ, pasta, and a good burger.

I want to travel the world so badly that my heart aches for it. I've been to a few places during my twenty-one years of living, but I want to see more. No, I need to see more. I have a huge list of places I would like to see and experience. Greece is at the top of my list though.

Okay, so now I'm pretty sure you know me better than either of my best friends know me. Which I don't think is necessarily a good thing.

Goodnight Mibba, or good morning.

Much love,

Mia.
May 2nd, 2015 at 02:14pm