Coming up With Blog Titles Is Hard. An Introduction to Emmalee and Her Struggles.

SERIOUSLY, THO. THIS IS A MAJOR STRUGGLE IN MY LIFE.

Image

As part of the Mibba Positivity Bingo thing, here is my introductory blog. Ta-Da!

Image

Hello there, Mibba! My name is Emmalee and I'm one weird fucking bitch!

I'm currently 21, going on 22 on September 28th. This makes me one chill as fuck Libra. Cussing is the best part of talking. I cuss a lot, if you couldn't tell.

I hail from Los Angeles, California and it's usually super sunny here, which is nice - although I love, love, love rainy days. If you haven't heard, California's pretty much BONE DRY as we're in a drought and part of me thinks that we should go to war with the other states in the country to get more water (totes jk... sorta).

I've been writing since I was about 12 so it's nearly been a decade - HOLY FUCK. I started off writing small Fred and George one-shots for my friend since she was in love with them in Middle School. They were so horrible and hoarder me might still have them stashed away in one of my drawers since I keep a lot of journals. I cringe when I think about reading them since they were just horrible. ::lmfao:

When I started to take my writing "seriously" (or rather as seriously as a 12 year old could), I joined - NOT MIBBA - Quizilla! My first account (because we all know that no one really kept just ONE Quizilla account) was MRS.HARRYPOTTER12. I originally went for just MRS.HARRYPOTTER, but that was taken by some skank so I had to add the 12. ::tehe:

IT'S SO WEIRD BECAUSE I WROTE LIKE SHIT, BUT ONE CHAPTER OF A JADEN YUKI (FROM YU-GI-OH! GX) GOT ABOUT 40,000 VIEWS. THAT'S HUGE AS FUCK.

Anyways ...After that, I went on to become xAnimexStarryxNitex and BlackBirdsBloodTears, as well as a few others like LoveHateHeartbreak, ItsAPanicSwitch, StarryEyedSurprise and KimWonshik - although the last few were hardly ever used because I just never posted and just wanted to hog the usernames. ::lmfao:

Between becoming BlackBirdsBloodTears and LoveHateHeartbreak, I discovered Mibba and became MyStarrEyedSurprise because I liked that name. Then I left Mibba and went back to Zilla since I couldn't really figure out how to work it. But then I came back after seeing that some people were enjoying the first few chapters of a Jacob Black story I posted.

After that, I became a regular Mibbian. My username changed to EmmelzLiebe and stayed that way for a few years. My first username change was to Tomb Raider. when the newest game came out because I was in love with it. Then I discovered how nice it was to change usernames. I reverted back to EmmelzLiebe for a while before changing it to Aishiteruyo. (which means "I love you" in Japanese). Then I became Ryuk for Halloween, and then a bunch of different Naruto characters. I'm usually going as kim wonshik. on the site, but for now, I've been tao's crotch. for the past week or so and I'm not just panda and tao. because it's his birthday today.

I guess I'll end this with some facts about myself...

- I still want to become a pop star even though it'll never happen.

- Dr. Pepper's the best soda.

- I'm going to the Korea Times Music Festival today and seeing GOT7 and TVXQ and APink and EXID.

- I cried seeing my favorite kpop boy band, VIXX, perform live and will never forget that day.

- I want to marry Kim Wonshik, but would probably freak him out if I ever met him.

- I'm 5'11" and my shoe size is 12 in women's.

- YOU DON'T KNOW THE STRUGGLE OF FINDING SHOES THAT FIT MY GIANT FEET.

- Furious 7's ending DESTROYED ME.

- I feel like I'm not an interesting enough person for facts so I'll just end this here.
May 2nd, 2015 at 06:44pm