My Story Trailers

I've always loved story trailers. They give a different look to stories plus it's like telling a story as well. They're fun creative and all that awesome stuff. I have a few made; they're not that amazing but some of them are old but they fit the story perfectly and they've helped me get over writers block time and time again. And since I'm getting back into making them, I felt the need to show off the ones I've made in the past. Anyway here they come. Some of these are on my old channel, I just forgot the login stuff for the channel which is why I have a new one.

Love Like Winter; it's a Winter Soldier Fanfic that I've been working on for about a couple years, on and off. It's gone through a rewrite or two.

Anti-Hero; it's a Deadpool fanfiction. This might be one of my favorite trailers I've done. The song fits with the mood and vibe perfectly. I think this is perfect. ha.

Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep; it's for my first comic book fanfic which is about Captain America. This is also the first trailer I've made. It's not too bad for my first one, huh?

Call to Action; this is the first trailer for me and Rooskaya;'s co-write revolving around Hawkeye's Daughter and Iron Man's son.

Call to Action; this is the second one. I think it's a lot better than the first one.

How You Remind Me (Oliver Queen). This isn't really a trailer, just a video I made for my Oliver Queen fanfic, Sagittarii. I think it's cute.

Anyway, this wasted time while I wait for my PMs to kick in. So there you have it. Check them out, maybe? And if you want to check out the stories, search my page. All these stories are still posted on here.
May 3rd, 2015 at 05:52am