Happy Birthday Tao!

Happy Birthday To Tao! Our dear panda oppa is 22 today. I hope he lavish in cake and all the amazing things that Tao deserves. I pray that all his Gucci filled wishes come true.

Huang Zitao was birthed on May 2 1993, in Qingdao, Shandong, China. A healthy and beautiful baby, Tao was born with many talents. With brain's, and a 1000 watt smile that he still carries to this day. He attended Humen Centre Primary School, one of the most prestigious primary schools in Qingdao, and Qingdao Middle School. See? I told you he was smart. Don't doubt me. Tao is a martial artist, and has been practicing Wushu since he was five years old, and competed in several martial arts championships in Qingdao. Which means that he can twist your body into a knot, take out your lungs with his bare hands and rearange your spine. That could be true, or I've been watching too many Martial Art movies. But who knows what he will fight for over his Gucci.

In his later years Tao won the "Top Rap Award" at Beijing's 3rd Annual Collage Street Jam. Tao auditioned for S.M. Entertainment's global casting system in Qingdao and became an S.M. trainee in late 2010. He was one of the last Exo members to join S.M. Entertainment and had a training period of less than one year. On December 27, 2011, Tao was formally introduced to the public as the third member of Exo. Along with Lu Han, Chen, and Exo-K's Kai, Tao made his first televised performance on SBS Gayo Daejeon event on December 29, 2011. Tao has been in numerous MV's, and he's even tried his hand in acting. Isn't he just great?

Tao has a wonderful personality. He's fun when he wants to be, but he also wants to be left alone sometimes. He's a sweetheart with a heart of gold, and he would do anything for his Exo brothers. He cries easily. He's a sensitive loving soul. And he has a amazing fashion sense. Tao's a full package, really. He's incredible, and anyone who thinks otherwise must not have seen Tao. Tao's a little angel. And I couldn't be anymore honest.

But sadly, Tao was injured, and has not been able to make it for the Call Me Baby promotions, or anything Exo related. Tao is at home in China, trying to get rest and get better. And I know it's hard for him.

It has been over a week since I turned on my laptop and heard the news about Tao's '' supposed departure '' When I first read about what his dad was doing, it nearly killed me. I couldn't bear to read it, but yet I couldn't bear to turn away either. I wanted to know Tao's intention, I couldn't trust anyone's word, except for Tao's. Reading the things his father has said, some of them are pretty disrespectful things. Like a bad show, I sat on the edge of my seat, and kept watching.

The only thing I could think about was Exo. Not for the selfish reasons like '' They probably won't be touring as much.'' Or anything like that. I'm more worried about it taking a toll on all of them. Their minds, well beings, etc. Exo work hard, all of Exo. And Tao worked till he couldn't work anymore. Which is why he's not there with his Exo family. I don't expect Tao to go out there all hurt and injured. I don't expect him to work himself to death. I don't expect any of them to do that. He's a strong man, I have a feeling he will bounce back. But this stuff with his dad happened at the wrong time. He's injured, he shouldn't be worrying about all this he said she said. He needs to recover, and he can't fully do that. There's so much I want to write about Tao, but I'm not going to do it here or now. This is Tao's day.

Tao oppa, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I hope everywish comes true. And please try to get better. Rest, and make sure to eat right. I wish I could be down there right now celebrating your day with you. But alas, I can't. No matter what happens, you'll always be a part of Exo. You'll always be in my heart. And I might get a little mad sometimes, but I'll never hate you, or degrade you. Because dammit Tao, you mean the damn world to me. Seriously. All of you do. Have a happy birthday. Loving you and Exo, worldwide.
May 3rd, 2015 at 06:37am