5/3/15 11:24am

Every time I think I'm okay, something creeps up on me and everything is wrong again.
Maybe its me, maybe its Amber. She's a cunt. I talk the most shit about her but tbh I think it's because we're very similar. I think 'm just now noticing.

I recently decided to have my own coming-out process with my mother. not about my bisexuality, but about my bipolar disorder. She obviously new I had depression and anger issues, but she hasn't quite grasped the concept of Bipolar I Disorder being a mental disorder and not something that I can just "shake it off", as she puts it.
Honestly, when I first brought this topic up to her, she seemed understanding with it and I showed her my medications and she made the face that was expected but I honestly felt she understood. That way, until she started telling me about how when she gets "sad" she knows she can't let those "thoughts" get to me.
I can't go spend all my money when I get it and I have to set up a proper sleep schedule and I need to get out of bed when my body won't let me.

I may as well not have told her.

Definitely not bringing up Amber and Melody or MPD/DID again. I don't want another 2 years of ridicule and "still hearing those voices?" or "Who are you today?"
May 3rd, 2015 at 05:24pm