Mad at Nothing

So... I'm not someone who gets truly mad...like, ever! I'll take a lot of what people throw at me, and I'm really quick to forgive...

Today, though... *sighs*

So, I am basically mad at three different people (and for three completely different reasons, no less...), and I'm sure that's not normal (or healthy).

The first (unnamed) person I'm mad at, I can't even rightfully be mad at, and I know I'm being unfair (and pretty passive aggressive), but it still doesn't change the fact that I am in fact mad, and feel completely unconsidered!

The second person I'm mad at, I have some reason to be mad at, because it's a very frustrating situation (for the both of us), but I can't act like I think this situation is handled properly, and when I actually say something, I'm the insensitive one...

The third person I'm mad at, I have quite a bit of reason to be so... I'm seriously not even considered in decisions which need to be made, and I'm being treated like I'm the one in the wrong (when, in fact, I'm just not always able to bend to certain unfair expectations)... *groans*

I'm well aware that this entry didn't really make any sense (since I, deliberately, didn't give any details), but I just needed to vent!

If anyone actually read this, and care, thank you!

P.S. I totally used a Patrick Stump song title for the title of this entry!
xx
May 5th, 2015 at 03:38pm