iTunes Ten Song Shuffle

I know I'm a little late on this blog, but better now than never!

1) Still - A.N.JELL
You're Beautiful got me started on this song. I nearly know every word. It's literally my favorite throughout the whole drama. Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye's voice's blend so well together. I listen to this quite frequently and it gives me feels. My heart even flutters a little. I absolutely love it.

2) Titanium - Christina Grimmie
Christina Grimmie's voice is gold. It's beyond perfect. She rocks this song. I don't listen to this one too much, though, It was one of the songs that I was obsessed with for a short time, and then I stopped listening to it for a while. I still listen to it sometimes, though.

3) Man I Feel Like a Woman - Shania Twain
God, I don't even remember putting this on there. It's pretty great though. I first listen to it when my grandmother bought me her CD and this was literally the only song I knew and listened to. It's really girl power-ish, if you know what I mean. I really do love this song.

4) Chandelier - Glee
Glee is amazing. I like their cover of this, too. Chandelier really isn't a bad song, but it's been played too much to where I'm kind of getting annoyed with it. Don't get me wrong, I do like it, but it's been overplayed.

5) Gravity - Sara Bareilles
This song always gets to me. It makes me feel all sorts of emotions. I first heard it on The Vampire Diaries, and I loved it from then on out. I listen to it so much. I remember once during flag corps everyone wanted to stretch to Boyfriend by JB, and our instructor chose this. I was pretty much the only one for it and who knew it. Sara's voice is amazing, I wish I had her voice.

6) White Love Story - ASONE
All right, so I never listen to this, but it was from Coffee Prince, which is why I put it on there. It's very soothing and pretty good, though. I have like the whole Coffee Prince OST on my iPod.

7) Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
I am in LOVE with Fall Out Boy. They are probably my favorite American bad. I remember listening to Dance, Dance all the time a few years ago. It's so rockish and that's what I love about it. It's something I'd want to get up and dance, dance to, no pun intended.

8) Can't Do it Without You - Ross Lynch
Austin and Ally. That's the reason this is on here. I love Austin and Ally. I know this song by heart. Ross Lynch is totally gorgeous and a great singer. Also his body. It's great.

9) Don't Stop Believing - Glee
This is another song that makes my emotions rush. I miss Cory's singing so much. It almost makes me cry when I listen to it. I miss him. And I want Lea's voice, too. This song it probably THE BEST song Glee has ever covered. It's beyond terrific. Some think they butchered it, but I think they rocked it.

10) Electric Shock - f(x )
Tenth and final song. One of my favorite f(x) songs. I absolutely love f(x). I know nearly every word to this one, too. They're all beautiful and have gorgeous voices. I love their style as well. I wish more American bands were like them. This song is the first f(x) song I ever listened to.

Well, there you have it. My list of the first ten shuffled songs.
May 6th, 2015 at 02:25am