Happy Birthday Baekhyun!

Happy Birthday to our beloved Baekhyun! He turns 23 today. Our little boy is growing up. I can't believe he is 23 now. He's becoming so mature, it brings tears to my eyes. I just hope that he remains happy and healthy.

Born Byun Baekhyun on May 6, 1992, he was birthed in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. Born a beautiful happy baby, Baekhyun was a star even in the womb. He is a former student of Jungwon High School. Baekhyun was a member of the school's band and attended several musical festivals, later winning an award at a local rock festival. In 2011 He joined S.M. Entertainment in through the S.M. Casting System. Baekhyun was studying for his college musical entrance exams when he joined the label. Baekhyun was one of the last members to join EXO, and was revealed as the group's ninth member on January 30, 2012. Baekhyun has been a host of Korean music show Inkigayo since February 2014. In July he starred in a Korean adaptation of the musical "Singin' in the Rain" produced by SM C&C.

Baekhyun has a beatiful personality. He's a silly little one, but he also finds time to be mature when a hard situation is present. He has a wonderful God given voice that stands out perfectly. Baekhyun's something that's hard to describe, but there's one thing that's for sure, he's a great friend. He'll pick up his brother's when they're down. And even though he'll be going through stuff, he still finds time to make his fans smile. And he helps brighten their days, and that's one of his true talents. His happy face can make anyone happy. But him being sad, can also make you cry. Baekhyun's nothing but perfect, and people will just have to accept it.

In 2014 when he admitted that he was dating Taeyeon, It brought a load of hurt on his fans, but the people who got the worst of it, was Baekhyun and Taeyeon. I've seen people verbally bully him. They tried to get him kicked out of Exo, and I've even seen some who wished death upon him. For what reason? Because he's a grown man who has needs? Not just sexually but mentally too. You want your little fantasys to come true when you see them touching each other and having sex, but once they do, you guys freak out because Exo wouldn't want you anymore, because they would be gay. The people who came up to him, and told him how much they loved him, are some of the same ones who told him that they wish he would die. He's not a robot, he's human just like any of us are. And we can't just keep them locked up on shelfs and not let them experience love. If we feel that way, then we're selfish. I'm not innocent, I admit, I was pissed when I found out that he had a girlfriend. But I would never say I want him to die, or be kicked out of Exo. Or any of that bull shit. People need to grow up, and let these guys find someone that can love and care about them, and not just hug on their posters.

And the thing that makes me the most upset is that their excuses was that '' He's my bias '' Excuse my language here. But I don't give a fuck about that. I don't care if you touch yourself to them, I don't care about the fact that you got to hug them. Get a life. Cause you don't fricken own them. Nobody owns them. So stop being so narrow minded, and blowing a fuse just because someone decides that they want someone. And you say you love him? Yet your the one wishing that he dies. Let me guess, it's that if I can't have you, nobody can, type of shit. Being a stalker isn't attractive. Nobody likes that! Dear Lord, these fans I tell ya. Obsessive as fuck. They need to get a life, cause they sure as hell don't have one. Stop giving them hate, and let them be happy.

But anway, Baekhyun oppa, I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you, and I wish you all the happiness in the world. You're getting so big, you aren't the little one from Wolf anymore. You're growing up, and I'm so happy that I can see it. Make sure you eat and get rest. Don't overwork yourself, I know how you guys are. And please keep smiling. Your smile is one of your most beautiful features. And I hope that you continue to smile, because you make people smile, when you do. Be safe on the road. Loving you and Exo, world wide.

A\N. I'm writing this at 12:42am. I had to travel today, because my brother was in a bad car accident last week. He broke his ankle, and now we have to take him to the hospital. Which is like a six hour drive from my house. They might have to amputate it. At first I didn't think I would be able to write something for him. I wanted to post something for Baekhyun, because he deserved it. I didn't want to leave him out. Even though my eyes hurt like crazy and I have to get up at 6am, it's worth it. He's worth it.

Thanks for reading!
May 6th, 2015 at 07:53am