Story Updates

To begin with - Thank you to those who have read my newest story. It's something I've had turning in my brain for a good while now and I'm glad to see people reading! Let me know what you guys think so far! :D

I'm having a little writer's block with the Jackson/Lily story since my attention has been focused on the new story. It doesn't help that work and just general life stuff is also pulling my attention too. I don't really get a lot of time after work to sit and write so I try and do all of that on my day's off - but this week really hasn't been willing to me. I've had to come in a few times to cover other people which only made things more difficult in terms of writing.

However, during this time I did go back and read through the Demon/Angel/Vampire story. First off let me apologize for the set up of that story - lack of paragraphs, strange capitalizations, unclear point of view, and multiple errors that continue to pop up within it. Like I said before - I wrote this story during the Quizilla days where it was common to read "You and so-and-so walk hand in hand" or whatever. It makes me cringe, haha! What I have decided to try and do, because the story is already SO LONG, is see if I can go back and rewrite each chapter and then re-upload them on here.

I don't want to completely be rid of it and am hoping that in doing this I can get that spark back and finish the story. MAINLY, though, it is really badly done since I didn't take the time back then to properly edit and refocus the story for Mibba.

That's really all I have to update on. Hope you guys can bear with me for the next few days as I try and get a hold on work and find time for my writing. :)
May 6th, 2015 at 02:08pm