The Feels [A Blog About Ships]

Sesshomaru x Rin
Image
Image
I get a lot of shit for this ship because Rin is like eight but fuck it.
Back when I first started watching Inuyasha when I was like 11, I always thought Sesshomaru was the misunderstood "bad guy" and ya know what, he actually turned out to be that way. I thought that Rin proved that in a way a woman wouldn't be able to. His tolerance for the playfulness of a child showed the soft underbelly of his doggy self and his deep feelings for her well being show he had feelings for her far beyond her just being a follower to him. I first started to ponder on the 'ship when I was about fifteen and saw a picture of them together, but with Rin older (probably eighteen or nineteen, though anime characters look that old when they're forty) and I couldn't help but hope this would be possible.
Rin would keep Sessy playful and turn his very serious demeanor less serious, even if it's only slightly. She would brighten up his dark world. Where as Sessy would ground Rin; who is just a bit flighty and too curious for her own good and she definitely needs someone to protect her because she is danger prone.
And it literally KILLS me to know that if in some alternate universe where Rumiko Takahashi actually writes out what relationships actually come to fruition that if my 'ship comes true and Sessy gets over himself and realizes he's in love with Rin and they get together (AFTER SHE'S OLDER OF COURSE!) that Rin will end up dying of old age (or demon attack) and honestly I don't think Sessy would handle it well.
Image

Maka x Soul
This needs to fucking happen; that's pretty much my argument. They're perfect for one another and it just needs to happen.
Image

Auggie x Annie
Image
More than 80% of you will have no fucking clue what this 'ship is but its from Covert Affairs, a TV show on USA (WHICH THEY'RE CANCELING -SOBS-) and its about spies and covertness and I am in love with it. They give us this great friendship between Auggie who is blind and kind of like an IT and Operations Coordinator type of person and Annie who is new to the CIA. Their relationship is so dynamic and the sexual tension between them is explosive and I just squeal every time I think of them together and the writer's did put them together AND THEN TOOK THEM AWAY. If the show wasn't being canceled I would write the writers and explain exactly why Auggie and Annie need to be together. They're perfect for one another: Annie sees past Auggie's disability and sees him as he is. Auggie sees past Annie's strong headedness that often gets her into trouble.
I'm going to go cry now at this lost love.
May 6th, 2015 at 07:19pm