Update - 05/07/2015

Hello everyone!

It has been quite the year and I just wanted to make a blog entry real quick to go ahead and clear some things up for ya'll. I'm not going to take up too much of your time so let's get started.

I needed a break, I guess. I don't really call it "break" in my head though, since it's not like writing overwhelmed or stressed me out to the point of needing to get away from Mibba. I mostly realized that fanfiction wasn't as big of a part of my life as it used to be, and slowly slipped away from coming on here. I got into other fandoms, started writing other things, and also joined AO3.

And although all of these things happened, I still remained aware of my stuff on here. Especially Entice.

About a month ago, I suddenly had the random urge to compeltely reread all ten chapters I had finished of said story. That being said, I realized there were things I wanted to change in the story (minor things) and that then made me realize that not only did I want to edit it, I wanted to continue it and eventually finish it. It's the unfinished story on here that I have that desire with so I felt like I should act upon it.

Like I said though, this was a month ago and it took me that long to get one chapter up. So who is to say how long it will take me to get chapters up? I honestly couldn't tell you, especially with how my life is going to start getting a bit busier over the summer.

I am currently working a steady 30 hours a week at work and am also planning to move out of my parent's house (hopefully) at the end of July / beginning of August. I also am going back into school in the fall and know that school work will occupy my time more than anything. So really, in retrospect, RIGHT NOW is probably not the best time for me to get back into trying to consistently update on here.

Yet, I don't care so I'm gonna try anyway.

And already you guys are proving that it was a great decision! I just posted the 11th chapter of Entice a few hours ago and already four of you have commented on it saying you're still reading. That's amazing! I didn't think anyone would really give a damn after me being gone for over 365 days, yet there you guys were. I can't thank you enough, because that makes me even more excited to finish this story I started over two and a half years ago.

Currently, I have short summaries written up for 31 chapters of Entice. I literally wrote all of these down in a span of 48 hours since the ideas just kept coming. And there are definitely more floating around somewhere, which means we're in for a long ride guys! Hopefully ya'll stay as active as I'm gonna try to be, because I am pumped for what's to come in this story.

(Just to tease: jealousy, phone sex, nipple clamps, public stuff...you're welcome)

I don't actually know how passionate anyone else is about my other unfinished stories on here, even though we already know I've taken down ones that I probably will never go back to purely because of lack of interest in the storylines. Which sucks, because I used to be into them at one point but no longer have the motivation.

So who is to say if I will continue other stuff on here? The two that really come to mind that I continue to feel like I could really go far with are Safe and Beautiful Fool but those ideas have been flat for a year as well and I would need to do some planning to get into. The dream is for me to have all three of those stories active at once and I rotate through them, but know there's a very slim chance of that becoming reality. I may reach that point of comfort at some point but at this point I don't truly see that happening.

But the future is always unclear!

Anyway, message me if you have questions or thoughts, or maybe ideas for continuing any three of the stories I mentioned in this blog entry. Or maybe, give me some ideas for other stories I have unfinished that I didn't mention or maybe ideas for one shots! My inbox is forever open :)

Thanks guys and can't wait to see where this takes us xx
May 8th, 2015 at 04:54am