So....I met My Chemical Romance.

It was thursday, around 12 am, I was checking the internet, just in case something appeared, and it did. My Chemical Romance, signing, friday 5, 6 pm.
I called immediatelly my aunt and asked for it, I cant miss school again or I'll go to extraordinary exams, but she saved my life.
She got there at 6:30am and she was No.73, the signing was limited to 300 people.
I had my place!! So I got there aroung 3 pm, by that time there ws about 1,000 people, waiting in line.
They put this huge stage and there was the signing table, lots of sun and of course we were all just standing outside the mall, I waited, waited and waited more, I meet new people and easily became friends all of us talking about the band and shit.
I took my Black Parade cd, and when I got there I notices it was different from everyone else's, mine is black, and here all are white, everyone asked if it was special edition, but I had no idea. We were all set up and ready, 6 pm.
I had never looked so pretty in my life, at school everyone asked me why I was so pretty, How I had done my makeup, what was I doing later and told me that I looked gorgeous as we said "they've seen lots of people, but if they are going to look at me for 5 seconds, at least I have to look beautiful" but by 6:05 the rain started with terrible wind and the band was nowhere to be found, we all claimed that we had been waiting under the rain, the sun, no food, no sleep.
And by 6:30 there was probably 2,000 or more people.
I was supposed that the first 300 were going meet them, but the other only if the band had time., and after they cleaned the stage, the band arrived in a white van!
We were all singing loud, and all damn wet, screaming and ready with our camera's, I was in second row.
The first to get there was Ray Toro appeared, followed by Frank Iero, Mikey Way, and finally Gerard Way (Bob was sick) everyone was screaming it was so crazy!!! and we started to get there, I took lots of pictures and took out my booklet, and my white sharpie.Whe I got to the stage I looked back and there were lots of people, it kinda looked like a concert.
The security dude told not to even geve them my sharpie but I told Ray if He could sing with it and he said sure! so I shakes ands woth him and he signed it (it was so fast!), then Frank came and I shaked his hand and told him he was an awesome guitar player ad how insiping we has for me!! he just said "I'm glad" and smiled back! then I passed the sharpie to Mikey and he took my hand!! haha It felt so awesome!!!, then Gee came, and he was wearing this black sunglasses, I told him "Nobody does this for you, we LOVE you!" he kinda smiled and then It was over, when I turned back to the people I screamed Yeah!!!!! and then went down, it was fast and exiting, I touched them, talked to them, took pics of them, got my booklet signed and hell yeah I met them!!!!!!!!
I coundt be happier right now, but I will, the concert is today 7pm @ Palacio de los Deportes and I'm exited like hell for it!!! <3<3<3
October 8th, 2007 at 02:28am