Summer School, That 70s Show, and I'm a Senior Now?

So today I started what my school calls "Mini-May", which is this two week mini-class before the first summer term (which I'm also taking). It's a basic skills class for nursing school, and it's centered around the basic skills we need for nursing (duh) and how it applies to long-term living facilities, like nursing homes. This is because it's kinda like a replacement for CNA certification (even though the class doesn't certify us) and most CNAs work in nursing homes. The lecture bit is pretty boring, but the skills lab is interesting so far, and next week we'll be in a clinical setting at a nursing home. Which means that we get to go in and assist the nurses and residents there. And I'm honestly pretty excited about that, because it'll be the first time I've actually played that role in a health-care setting. And our instructor said that the residents love when students come because we're so enthusiastic and we're new faces. So it makes them happy.

I'm so obsessed with That 70s Show right now. I started watching it on Netflix on Friday and I'm already on the third season. I have no shame.

It's just now starting to sink in that I'm a senior in college now. Like, has it really been three years since I've graduated from high school? It's unreal. I'm probably gonna feel like I'm dreaming when I graduated in two years.
May 12th, 2015 at 06:16am