This Is Me | Mibba Positivity

So, I decided I want to try and be more active on the site. What better way than to participate in the Mibba is having this Mibba Positivity Bingo.

One of the objectives is to make a blog and introduce yourself to Mibba. So, here goes nothing!

Hello all. You can call me Jess. I'm currently twenty-two years young, and I'm from the US, where I reside in the great state of New Jersey. I have a mom, a dad, and two older brothers, whose names are Brian and Cory. I also live with three dogs: Doolie, a black lab/beagle mix; Sasha, a chihuahua; and Mia, pomeranian/mutt mix.

On Mibba, I am known at the moment as strigoi, which is the username I've used for a couple years now, I believe. I've also gone by quite a few others, though; most recently: Elijah Mikaelson, Matt Sanders, Sevenfold, and kate austen. I think my current username is probably the longest I've ever gone without changing it.

I enjoy reading, writing, music, movies, television, anything zombie related, vampires, werewolves, etc. I have wide variety of taste in everything, especially music. I can enjoy anything from Avenged Sevenfold and Killswitch Engage, to Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande. Seriously, I'll listen to pretty much anything.

As for books, I'll also read anything that sounds even remotely interesting. I think my favorite genre is paranormal romance. My all time favorite series to read is Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I also like the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead; the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast; Fallen by Lauren Kate; the Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong; The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare; and so many others. I also, of course, absolutely love Harry Potter and The Hunger Games. If you have any recommendations for books I should check out, please let me know!

I'm pretty much a walking encyclopedia of movie and TV show knowledge. Seriously, people will call me on the phone if they can't remember what a particular movie is called because they know I'll know exactly what it is. It's pretty bad.

My favorite television shows are The Walking Dead, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Gossip Girl, Queer as Folk, Lost, Suits, Bitten, Buffy, and way more. Just like with my music, I will watch pretty much anything as long as it looks intriguing. I'm a horror movie fanatic. I love being scared, and I also love blood and gore and all that good stuff. The original Halloween is my all time favorite horror movie, while I'm pretty obsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas. When it comes to movies, though, I'll also watch anything, which is how I've become such a geek. If only I took in school work as well as I did this stuff...

Anyway, that about sums me up! You probably know me as well as anyone now. I bet that makes you feel all warm inside, right? :D

Anything else you wanna know, feel free to ask! I'm gonna go watch some Cops now.

xoxo.
May 17th, 2015 at 04:48am