Second Chances

Before I start this blog if anyone reads this I just want to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice but if you don't have anything nice to say then don't comment or if your tired of hearing me talk about something that is part of my life and even though it's hurting me I'm still dealing with it . I haven't wrote on here on a while because some people judge to much and I like writing on here and venting even if no one reads it because there are some people who are nice . If you aren't going to say anything that's nice and not judge then please don't comment but if you want to support me then go ahead .

I'm the type of person who gives second chances even though they might not deserve it I think I'm to nice sometimes I know people take advantage of that and it frustrates be I can either be nice and let people step all over me and try to be okay with it or I can be a bad person and not have anyone . Second chances are not easy and I tried so hard to let him back in my life but I feel like it's not the same I feel that I'm waiting for something to never happen . I'm not a bad person I made mistakes and I'm human and some people just don't get that be a use they think one bad thing makes up who that person is and that's not true there are mistakes we can forgive but it depends on the other person if they want to forgive . We're all built differently and we all have a different heart. If someone wants to work things out and forgive and move on and try to make everything okay then they work for it no matter what and they try and try and give it there all. If someone forgives you after everything you out the through and after all the lies and the crying and the waiting I think that person deserves to be loved and cares for and deserves a second chance . But if that person doesn't feel the same even if you tried and even if you gave them another chance and they still don't want everything you want then maybe it's time to move on but how do I know if that's the right thing to do . Jealousy hate love it's all confusing and it's never going to be easy .
May 20th, 2015 at 07:34am