May Giveaway Delay Explanation || Time to Write || Sims 4

So I wanted to apologize to everyone who has been waiting for me to comment on their stories and move on with the giveaway. This is the first time in a week and a half I've actually been able to sit down and type out anything. Literally. The first time. My phones been difficult so I haven't really gotten onto Mibba using that and Ethan is teething so he's been extra fussy lately making it impossible for me to clean the house or sleep, let alone play on the computer.

Today though, my boyfriend took our little munchkin with him up north to his grandparents cabin so he could help them move some heavy things and since I had to work all day he didn't get much of a choice to not bring our little bundle. So I'm home now and they aren't and I'm so happy to have a moment to myself. I had a chance to load the dishwasher, and actually eat in peace without having to juggle a baby and a plate of food. I managed to do some blog moderator duties that I've been sorely neglecting (Sorry Rachael!) and now I'm writing a blog and going to do some writing. I decided that I am going to split up what I have written of chapter eight of When Night Falls. I wanted it to be a nice and long chapter (5000 words) but I don't want to make anyone wait any longer so I found the perfect place to break up the chapters (making it almost 1700 words) and I hope I can post it soon, which is also what is delaying me from doing my giveaway. Im a horrible bitch, I know!

I AM FINALLY GETTING SIMS 4!! I am so fucking excited.
So I'm a broke bitch because having a baby isn't cheap don't have babies, kids. At least until you make oodles of money and I can't afford the $70 to spend on something as frivolous as a video game. The other day I was watching the television when a commercial for fingerhut came on and I was like, "Hmmm, why not?" and I applied for credit and got approved for $230 in credit. I've been bitching at my boyfriend that I needed to buy an actual vacuum so I was able to get the one I've been wanting but as I kept browsing the website and saw that Sims 4 was only $8 a month. I can afford $8 a month! So I am now waiting for it in the mail. I cant wait to start playing. I will literally be so over the moon.

So anyone who has played Sims 4, any DLC's you recommend or anything you recommend in general?
May 22nd, 2015 at 02:49am