Graphic Artists/Banner Makers: Pity Me

Please.

For someone so good at ~aesthetic~ and such, I'm seriously bad at actually making things. I could seriously go on for hours about things that do and don't look good, and how to improve them, but I can't make a simple text banner for the life of me. When I do, I somehow manage to lose the quality during save, or it just doesn't look right when it's done.

Basically I want a banner. I talked to a user before, but what I needed she was unable to do. And what a good thing that was! I've gone through a rebranding I guess you could say. And I'm really proud of my internet presence now and in the works. I really need a banner, any width 950px length. I have loads of resources I love on Pinterest (colour schemes, fonts, font samples, styles, textures, etc.) here.

I'm looking for a banner that's translucent (or on a white background) that says "Heart On My Blog" and I don't have an actual logo or anything because, as stated above, basically I suck. If you happen to be good at logo making and pity me enough to design one for me that would be swell, but I think I'm good with just the text and maybe a watercolour behind the text.

Also I need a vlog banner - "Heart On My Vlog" - but that's not something I'm focused on right now, so if anyone skilled in design is available for the few seconds it will take to download any resources and make a quick banner I'd be really appreciative. I can pay you back in love here on Mibba, likes/shares/etc. on other social media, and I'm open to negotiating how to repay you for your services!
May 22nd, 2015 at 09:21pm