Daily Reminder: I'm Still Punk

Just reminding everyone that I’m still punk af because some people might’ve forgotten this important fact.

I’M OUT OF SCHOOL GUYS. Yep, finished Tuesday which means I’m back to writing with no distractions. Well, school distractions. But hey, I don’t have to worry about homework and shit, so I’m all good and will finish this damn Melex that’s been taking forever. But that’s not the point of this blog.

Anyways, remember when I posted a blog of me doing the makeup from episode 1 of KISS OFF, Hayley William’s beauty and music show? So that was all fun and stuff, but then a few weeks back the second episode aired for another look for us to try!

Image

Image

Hayley and Brian did a 60s-inspired pastel look, where she wore a wig and a dress. I didn’t have the whole attire, but I absolutely loved the makeup, so I had to give it a shot. All I needed was different shades of purple eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, glitter, and bubblegum pink lip liner. Thankfully, my mommy already had the eyeshadow and I already had the eyeliner. I got the lip liner and glitter this week. The look also included fake eyelashes but I didn’t feel like doing that.

Image

And that’s how it came out in the end. I was proud of how I managed to pull it off and I felt so pretty.

Then I ended up shopping in that makeup because right when my mom came home she asked me if I wanted to go with her and I’m all fuck it I look fab let’s go.

It’s a good thing I went with her because I ended up having a very successful shopping trip.

Image

We went to Ross, Marshalls, and Kohl’s because my mom was looking for something to wear to a wedding (which she and my dad are at this very moment). I was just looking for new clothes to wear and ended up buying more than she did tbh.

Image

I found these boots at Kohl’s in the clearance section. The tag said it was $26 but when I went to checkout they ended up being only $19. Yeah, I know it’s summer now and all but I fucking love boots.

Image

At Marshall’s I got this loose striped dress (that I already cut to a better length) and two shirts. I thought I had to get at least one dress and this one was comfy.

Image

It’s getting hot and I like muscle tees and elephants, so got this. I really love how soft it is, too.

Image

The other shirt I got at Marshalls. It had lyrics from “Revolution” by The Beatles and I liked the design.

Image

Found this flannel shirt/dress at Ross and thought it was pretty cool. I love flannels and plan on painting lyrics on the back of it like Jac Vanek’s expensive vinyl flannels. It’s really long on me, but I’m gonna go all Josh Franceschi and wear it like a vest because along with my black skinny jeans and new boots I got a badass outfit.

Image

This shirt was begging to be mine. ‘Nuff said.

So that’s all I got. Hope you had fun getting a look at my style. I’m probably gonna go shopping more next week because I have a lot of money right now and still needa stock up for the summer. I’m going to Vegas in August for my godbrother’s 21st birthday, so obviously need to find outfits for that trip.

Besides that, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE BAD BLOOD VIDEO. SO MANY BAES IN THAT VIDEO, INCLUDING MY LOVE, HAYLEY WHO FUCKING KICKED ASS AS THE CRIMSON CURSE.

Image

LOOK AT HER. SHE SLAYIN’ US ALL. I’M NOT WORTHY.

I really couldn’t handle all that. I need more. Four minutes was not enough. Petition to make this a movie or a tv show because I’d watch the fuck out of it you don’t even know.

Also I really can’t stop listening to Blurryface, guys. It’s just so amazing and this album hits me so hard in the best ways. Tyler and Josh are so important and I really hope to meet them and see them live one day because they’re beautiful and good for my soul.

So yeah to summarize: Hayley slayed. Taylor Swift slayed. Tyler and Josh slayed. I slayed.

This has been a PSA.

Deuces.
May 24th, 2015 at 03:11am