Confessional

I have a confession to make. It's something that has bugged me on and off, and truly I feel a bit guilty about it. So here it is.

I lied. When I've said that I only joined the site within the last year, that's not true. I came back to the site within the last year. I tried getting my old account back, but it didn't happen. So I made a new one, and I introduced myself as a newbie.

The truth is I first learned/came to the site back in 2007. I was fourteen and madly in love with My Chemical Romance. I left... I don't remember when, or why, and steered clear for a good few months. But then I had story ideas, and I wanted to share them.

Before, I wasn't nearly as active. I was quiet, only commenting or posting randomly.

The reason I'm finally willing to share the truth, beside the fact it makes me feel bad, is that every once in a while someone will say that the site is dead. I refuse to accept that.

I don't care if things used to get tons of comments, or if more "blogs" used to be posted.

You get what you give. If you comment on someone's story, poem, blog, picture, or profile, you're going to get something back. Everyone is so kind when it comes to acknowledging that you're talking to them.

So, I hope that my new friends can forgive me. I also hope that I don't get in trouble. I can also promise that this is all that I've lied about, and really, I don't think it's that big of a deal, but that's just me.
May 26th, 2015 at 07:10pm