My Laptop

Hates me. I have so much JUNK on it that it takes it a good hour to wake up and start working like it should. I'm slowly cleaning it out, but it takes forever because uninstalling programs that I haven't used in years takes forever, so I haven't even made it to my documents. I'm thinking of convincing my boyfriend that I need an external hard drive and a new laptop... What I want to do is get a MacBook and use that for writing and clean this out and store my hundreds of thousands of photos and videos on it. I really do need to print some of those out lol my walls are so bare.

Also, I've found that my little sleeps best on her belly. They say not to do it, and I don't do it at night because she sleeps with me and we sleep on our sides so it's easier for her to just wake up and nurse if she needs to but for naps? Yep, I do that. Right now she's napping on her belly and she's been asleep for over an hour, usually if I put her down on her back, she'll sleep for like twenty minutes before waking up and being cranky.

I'll tell ya though... three kids is like having your own mini-zoo. Seriously. Haha has it been five years yet? Can I send them all to school? Please?!

EDIT:
So I realized that some of my friends here haven't gotten a chance to see a picture of my new baby yet... and I am awful at trying to put a picture into a blog and I don't have any on my laptop, but if you use Instagram, just search for #JadeAlexxis and that's her lol. And yes, it's Alexxis with two x's. =D
May 27th, 2015 at 04:04pm