I Don't Know What to Do + Update on My Mother 5/27/2015

I tried calling my mom earlier, and found out she was sleeping so I decided I will call her later. Not five minutes later, my Grandmother calls me and states, "Koda, you're mother is dying. I don't mean to scare you, but I just thought you should know." She then goes to tell me that she has been sick for the past two days, and she is getting worse.

If you have been keeping up with what I have been posting, you know exactly what is going on.

She had to have a Colonoscopy two weeks ago, but seeing as her memory is going, she forgot the Pre-Op appt. and they haven't even gotten her another date for it yet. She has called, my grandmother has called, and now I guess, it is my turn to call and put my foot down.

I am tired of all of these doctors not caring about getting appts. ready.

My mother has given up. She just sits in her recliner and crotches. I honestly don't know what to do. My Grandmother was going to take her to the doctor one day, but then she told my grandmother that she was feeling too bad and that she didn't want to go any where.

Guys, if she doesn't get better, she isn't going to be here in the next year or so.
May 28th, 2015 at 01:04am