Life As a Teenage Band Nerd

Hey there guys, well lets dive straight into my life. I am a teenage girl who love culture, literature, music and so on and so forth. I love in a tiny little town surrounded by close minded people from racist to homophobic to anything hated in between.
Personally I love any and everyone for who they are and who they choose to be as long as they choose to do the same. Lately I have been very stressed and worried as per usual so its nothing new. Earlier this week I attended by first session with a psychologist who I am just going to call Dr. J for the sake of privacy.
We have decided to proceed with our meetings for however long he desires to have me. We have a meeting every week.
At the previous meeting we just discussed the basics of why I was there. I told him that it was my decision to come see him and he told me he already liked me because I showed courage.
I told him of how I received brass captain for my marching band, hence the reason for the title. I am devoted highly to the arts program at the school. Not only am I brass captain of marching band, I'm also first chair in my concert band section and a member of chorus.
I realize that this first entry is kind of all over the place so I apologize for that, but I'm going to try and keep you all kind of updated on everything that is happening. If you have any questions feel free to message me at any time.
May 28th, 2015 at 08:19am