Let’s Do This || Rec Blog

So several days ago, I posted a blog because I wanted to become a little more active on the site. Read the blog, because if that sounds interesting, I’m going to be doing another one soon. Like, as soon as I post this blog.

But as part of my blog, I also wanted to make a recommendation aspect of it, because I loved all of the pieces I read.

So without further ado, and in no particular order, the stories.

Roaring Along the Highway by Xiaholic. With a great balance of details and dialogue, this story follows a young lady speeding down a highway, daring Death. With only 831 words, it had me on the edge of my seat. It was the beautiful details and the arch of the story that pulled me in. Please take a moment to read it, because I definitely think it’s worth it.

Belonged written by Albluerose. Who knew 332 words could wreck my heart. With her details, Amber paints a gorgeous moment between two young lovers who have just woken up. Everything is happy, and amazing for the couple. Except the last paragraph rips it all to shreds and then laughs at you for believing in that beautiful moment between the two characters. It is definitely worth a read!

Masculature brought to you from the mind of Divergent. Following with the other two word-counts, this story had 140 for you to read. With the closeness to the body, on the muscular level, this story follows another moment between two people. This closeness, for me, made the story. It was such a fantastic way to write, with the technical names of certain muscles. It’s definitely a class of its own that you guys should go take a look at.

Anyway guys, that's everyone. I hope you have a great evening, and a better weekend.

~ Felix
May 29th, 2015 at 12:42am