The New Fanfiction.net? &Questions

Second journal of the day! Woo!

So I've been on and off this site today for the first time in over a year, and I've noticed so many changes. One of the saddest is the departure of so many Mibbians I used to know and talk to, and whom I just recognized because we were all always present and posting. And I mean, I've been on and off this site since like, 2010 so I've met a thousand of different people. I feel like the outcast on here haha! I suppose that's what happens when you leave for extended periods, but - on that note - I'd like to become more present on here again.

However, the other fact I have become aware of is the influx of so much fanfiction. Like, I feel like I'm on Fanfiction.net again haha! Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, but I had come here originally because most of what was posted was Original Fiction. As I've looked through the Stories section, 90% of it is fanfiction which, though its not a bad thing, I have a hard time relating to because I don't really know a lot of the people being written about.

But as long as you're having fun writing it, I cannot complain! :) I guess I'm just missing what used to be way long ago when I was a wee little novice writer and Mibba was new and exciting.

QuEsTiOnS!

1. When did you first join Mibba?

2010! I think it was in January... but I'm not sure 100%. That was way long ago.

2. What kind of story do you like to write the most? Read?

I am a serial romance/drama original fiction writer. It's also my favorite type of story to read.

3. Thinking back, what was your favorite story you've ever written? (or, if you strictly read, the best story you've ever read?)

I loved writing the original Life is Beautiful. I have a different version of it on here, but I don't like it nearly like the original. Sadly, the original is forever lost somewhere in an old laptop.

4. Read any good published books lately?

I just read Beautiful Disaster and The DUFF this past week. Both were pretty good, and are actually the reason I thought back to this website! :)

Have a wonderful day/night! :)
May 29th, 2015 at 03:27am