Holy Smokes!

It's been so long. This is an update.

A lot has happened in my life since I've last been on Mibba. School took up the majority of my time, scrambling to write short stories and set up websites and shootin' shows and whatnot. Super exciting.

I passed the semester after fearing that I wouldn't (all B's- holla!). I even helped some friends with their work, with stuff I had no idea about.

I'm no longer with that guy, which bummed me out (and still does), and that kinda sent me into a dark place that I'm still trying to pull myself out of. He didn't abuse me or anything, don't worry. We just. I dunno, fell apart. It hurts to think about 'cause he was so perfect. But. I'm moving on.

I set up a website for my photography, well, it's a tumblr but whatever. It's still a site. I've gotta tweak it some more because I'm not totally happy with it. My photo professor liked it, so that's all that matters, right?

Been to a lot of shows. Haven't shot as many as I've been to, but sometimes you just gotta go to go, you know? Bayside and All Time Low are two of them that I was like I'm going for me! And I don't regret it.

ATL was this past Sunday, and after was the after party at Jack's bar, and lemme tell you, that was sick. Me and my friends got there before anyone else (thank God we did because that shit got PACKED- and we were drunk by the time Jack came so it was extra fun). My one friend and I got right up next to Jack and he poured champagne on us and I got a video with him so that's dope.

I dyed my hair purple and pierced my nose and hopefully in the coming weeks I'll have my FOB tattoo- right before I meet them (insert crying emoji).

I'm also writing more of my stories, so I'm super excited to get back into them. Especially after that creative writing class I took. I feel like it helped refine my writing just a tad, maybe it didn't and it's all just in my head. Who cares. I like writing again because the class, and I think I'm gonna take the advanced course in the fall. Which is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

So, yeah, I'm back, life's exciting, everything's fun. Let's do thiiiiiiiis.
May 29th, 2015 at 04:53am