Writing Rambles.

I want to take part in the ABC challenge, but I keep staring at my list of stuff and I'm just like "I don't even know what fandom to pick". My boyfriend reckons Game Of Thrones, but I'm kinda undecided. I just feel like perhaps that would be a bad idea, since I still don't know what sort of list to use, whether it be emotions or what. I don't know. I kinda want to write a mythical creatures thing, but idk. We'll see - I've got ages to decide.

Anyway, I was searching for writing prompts and found none that I took a liking too. Idk, I'm so iffy about everything at the moment. I'm thinking of writing some more stuff tonight though, so we'll see how we go. I really need to finish off Azure - Just so I can finish something. It's probably only got three chapters max left in it, So If I actually sit down and try to write it, I should be able to smash it out in 24 hours at least. I also badly need to finish off Embers. Note to self; Reduce amount of stories I come up with.

Question Time;

1. How would any of my DBZ readers feel about a Egyptian/DBZ crossover. By this I mean, They kinda use the Egyptian faith on Vegetasei or something buzzy like that. Idk, Let me know what you think.

2. Should I do character drabbles for some Game Of Thrones characters?

3. Is anyone interested in reading my Elder Scrolls stuff? It's based on a videogame - The main characters would be me and my boyfriends, and it would follow them on their journeys. Would be a long series. Would deal with racism (as in the game, racism is very strong - so some dialogue and such would be offensive, as I want to stay true to game lore). Or is this too offensive? I mean seriously, All the Khajit's (Cat people) are drug dealers and thieves, The Lizards (Argonians) are slaves to the Dark elves and Nords. Nords hate everyone mostly and the High Elves are just cunts. The basic idea is to go thru the games storyline but embellish and add our character stuff and extra shit basically. So yeah, Thoughts?

Halp Me.
May 29th, 2015 at 12:39pm