So Much Stuff

So much stuff to blog this morning.

First. Cats. Really guys? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LOUD WHEN THE CHILDRENS ARE SLEEPING?! I have two kittens or cats, whatever you want to call them. They're at that weird in between stage where they haven't yet reached maturity and full on laziness, but they aren't super tiny and tripping over everything. They're at the annoying, WHY MUST YOU PLAY WITH THE CHILDRENS TOYS, stage. They're in the playroom right now, playing with the tents that make a lot of noise if you jostle them, so of course the cats are playing hide and seek in them and startling Jade out of sleep every ten seconds and my toddler is sleeping in. SLEEPING IN. And they're going to wake him up. Ugh.

And Country music. Can I just say that I'm addicted? Not like Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash country (not that there is anything wrong with the great Waylon Jennings or Johnny Cash) but I've been really getting into the new country this past year or so and it's like ruined me for anything else. I used to be able to listen to everything on my playlist, from the boy bands of today all the way to The Clash and Mozart. Now? No. Nothing satisfies my need for the pop country that's taking over my radio stations in the car. Even the Wolf is playing new country and not so much the old stuff (I haven't heard anything on there from Alan Jackson in a while either. Come on guys!) Seriously though. I can't write if Jason Aldean, Billy Currington, or the boys from Florida Georgia Line aren't crooning away in my ears. I get distracted and write blogs on Mibba or surf YouTube for cat videos to freak my cats out.

And Computers. (All c's today. Today's letter of the alphabet is brought to you by york peppermint coffee creamer.) Babe and I were talking about how we both need a new laptop (he just needs one in general lol) and he wants a Lenovo Y50... Dude, those things go for almost $1500... and he was bawlking at the price of the new MacBook! I mean come on! If you can get one for $1500, why can't I have one for $1300? He did promise that he'd get me one though, but not until I was absolutely positively decided... and I can't pick between the new MacBook (have you seen that sexiness yet?) and the MacBook Pro 13in with Retina display. I mean seriously, how can I choose?! I can't! I'm going to have to spend hours surfing through reviews and then another few hours going to the Apple store in Orlando just to test them out. Have to. Can't get one without trying it out first.
And he said he'd get me an external hard drive for this laptop, my HP, after he's gotten us our laptops and bills are paid (I think it's going to be MacBook for Christmas, hard drive for my bday since it's in Feb and he uses those as excuses to buy me the big things without his parents freaking out that we're spending too much. That's a whole other blog by itself LOL).

anyways. That's long enough. Probably too long lol. I don't blame you if you didn't read it all and just skimmed.

Can you tell I've had too much coffee this morning?
May 29th, 2015 at 02:45pm