Comment Swap Anyone?

I've been working on a new story called The Lost One, it's an original fiction and I'm looking for some feedback on it because I'm really serious about this one and working hard. I also know how hard it can be to get quality feedback and constructive criticism unless you actively ask for it because sometimes people are afraid of hurting the writer's feelings or they don't know what to say other than it's great if they really liked it.

So what I'm offering is for every constructive comment I receive on my story, I will comment on a story of your choice, chapter for chapter. (I only have two up right now so it will be limited to two chapters.)

And I'm not looking just for grammatical errors in my story, I'd like to know if it flows well, if it's too long, too short, if the characters are too flat, if there's too much or too little detail and in which parts.

I super appreciate it. Either go ahead and leave a comment there, or let me know here that you'll be commenting and which story you'd like me to comment on.

I will read anything. Even if I have no interest in the topic, I will read it with an open mind and be as helpful as possible when commenting. I will set a minimum of 50 words for the comment.

Thank you in advance and happy reading!
May 29th, 2015 at 06:58pm