Daily Blog Posts? & Let's Be Friends!

So in the day that I have resurfaced on here, it has come to my attention how... unpopulated this writing website has become. That makes me very sad. I remember when I was lucky to have my story or journal on the front page for 10 minutes; now, it seems as though barely anyone is posting.

And that makes me sad.

So! In an effort to do my effort to busy this place up, I'm going to try to get on here every day and post... something. Most likely blog posts, because I can't write chapters of stories that quickly haha. But, along with that, I'd also like to get to know all of you! I miss the close-knit community this was for me, and so I'd like to get to know all (or well, a lot/most, because all would be a bit difficult!) of you. I promise I don't bite!(:

On that note, my new story Let's Make a Deal has already gotten 5 subscribers!! That makes me so happy, especially since y'all are just going by a summary. I promise I'll work hard on it, and try to get a chapter posted by the end of the week (or tonight, if I start now haha!). I'm really excited for this story, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun to write/read, especially if you're a fan of college-y type romance, drama, and comedy. A lot of it is based off my own experience as a college student, so it should be pretty relatable and not so... out there. Sometimes I feel like I read some published stories and there are themes and plotlines that are just... not typical of a college aged person. So I'm going for a realistic, slice-of-life story in this one, and we'll see how it goes! :)

Well I'm done rambling. I hope to meet a lot of you, and I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
May 29th, 2015 at 07:13pm