Looking for a Beta Reader!

Hey everyone!!! Finally starting to get back into writing again, now that my life is a bit more settled.

I'd like to focus on finishing my unfinished stories before I start any new ones, but I have a few concerns. One of which, is me physically cringing when I read my old writings. I worked so hard to get my writing in better shape, so hopefully that will show when you read the new chapters.

Another concern is going to be put to a vote (if anyone actually reads my stories anymore). The question is, would anyone want me to start rewriting my stories? So they will match the new chapters and flow better? Comment yes or no if you read my stories so I can get a better sense of what everyone would like.

Last one is, I think I want a beta reader. Someone that I can email/message my chapters they will help my with grammatical and spelling errors, watch out for plot holes, makes sure it reads well. Also if willing, I could bounce ideas off of.

SO IN COCLUSION:

Message me if you'er interested in being my beta reader (and I will give you my future firstborn)

&

Comment yes or no if you would like me to rewrite some of my old works or chapters (and which ones)

Please&ThankYou.

Look forward to writing for you all very *very* soon!!

~PorelainBlue <3
May 31st, 2015 at 01:50am