He's out and I Miss My Ex Bff

Well, I found out some bad news a few days ago, and even though I try to tell myself it doesn't bother me, it actually does. I found out that my father (if you can call someone who never cared to be in their child's life and then finally decides to one summer and does the unthinkable to them that) got out of jail. The sad thing is that he was on trial way longer than he did the time, AND he was somehow able to get out early. I just don't understand that.
But, anyways.. its crazy because I found out on my own and it pisses me off so bad. Especially since I'm pretty sure someone was supposed to call us and let us know he's out. Turns out he's been out for a couple of weeks now. I just can't stop thinking about everything. And about how scared I am to know that hes out, and even though hes in a halfway house now, one day he'll be able to leave. Where will he go then? What will he do?

Then theres that thought that 'hey, he was never the type to obey the law anyways so maybe hes going to run away and try to find all his exes and their kids and kill us all'. And even though I know that thoughts a little crazy i cant help but think it sometimes. I mean, he wasn't always the nicest person in the world. He wasn't the most sane either, that's for sure.

And to top everything off, one of the people i told after that summer(the first person i ever told) doesn't even talk to me anymore, and she was my BEST FRIEND. She was the main person there for me. She helped me find ways to cope and she was just very supportive. She was actually the one who introduced me to mibba. Now, i dont even remember why we started hating each other or what caused the fight that we had before we stopped talking, but i miss her. And i don't just miss her because i've been feeling crappy about myself. I've missed her for a while now. I've even tried saying hey on facebook and stuff before and i dont know if she just never seen it or if she's avoiding me but she still hasn't said anything to me. I even got her to follow me back on instagram, and i was going to try to send a message on there but for some reason it wouldnt let me.

But oh well..i guess.

It's probably a good thing I couldn't send her a message because I don't know what she would say to me, and I really don't feel like having something else or someone else putting me in a worse mood than i already am.

Anyways, I'm out because I'm done talking about everything, and it's almost six in the morning and I needed to go to sleep a long time ago. Hopefully my mind will let me this time.

Goodnight, ya'll.
June 1st, 2015 at 09:34am