Updates!

Hey guys, I'm going to be out of town for a week and may or may not have time to update In Our Hearts Love Shall Burn but I will have my laptop with me, so I'll do what I can to get chapters done. Sorry it's taken me a lot longer than usual to get chapters posted, I've been working on a few other stories at the same time and dealing with my two kiddos plus waiting to hear from Housing to see if the husband and I have a house yet. So needless to say, things have been a little busy ha ha. Once I get settled at the hotel, I'll start working on finishing the next chapter and post it and from there, I'll see what I can get done in between running about doing things. Also, later this month I may or may not be on (if I still haven't finished In Our Hearts Love Shall Burn) because of a family reunion I've gotta go to. Thanks for bearing with me guys, things have been overly hectic and stressful and every comment or recommendation I get from y'all really brightens things up. It's been crazy here what with moving half way across the country for no reason since my husband isn't deploying anymore, waiting on getting a new house on base has been tedious especially with the time they're saying we'll get one (not until freaking October) and the kids (ages 3 and 1) have been driving me up the wall. We're staying with my dad and stepmom, so they've been a lot of help, thankfully. Anyway, like I said, I'll try my best to get chapters posted!
June 1st, 2015 at 06:17pm