Personal Feelings Effecting Your Stories

One of my stories that has garnered a good amount of love, I am sad to admit, has been stagnant for months. I had started writing the second chapter, and it wasn't coming together and it was making me lose love for it. Don't get me wrong, I do love what I have, I even still have love for certain characters that haven't even been introduced. What I don't love, one thing that makes me really cringe, is that in a way it's promoting the idea that teenage pregnancy and parenthood is okay, for lack of a better word.

I do want to start writing it again though, because it's not fair to my subscribers, or my characters, that I let my personal feelings cloud my ability to write it.

Now with that said, here are some questions that might help inspire me to continue the effort:

1. Do/have you read Apocalypse Children?
2. Any tips for starting it back up again?
3. What do you think of the idea that it might be promoting teenage pregnancy/parenthood?
4. What gets your inspiration flowing?
5. Do you think your own personal feelings effect your stories?
6. If so, how do you deal with that?
7. How are you today?


I've tried a few times to fix it so the links on my blog are the actual color I want them, but nope, reverts back to the default blue. I'm posting this here because I honestly have no idea who to go to about it. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix the problem?
June 1st, 2015 at 10:18pm