Pretty Little Liars Last Night-Summer of Answers

Last night's episode was amazing (and disturbing)

So this blog will be kind of rambling and out of order because I'm so excited!

Okay so we found out that the other girl in the yellow top was Sara Harvey and that she's actually alive. So they did another "girlwhopeoplethinkisdeadbutactuallyisn't" thing AGAIN (first they made us think Alison was dead then they made us think Mona was dead.) Watch now they make Bethany Young actually be alive. I'm actually glad that they made Sara Harvey be alive though. I hope that she's crucial to the plot.

So, Sara Harvey went missing the same night as Alison (which according to the plot was 2 years ago)

Okay, so if that's true, then that means that Sara Harvey must have been in the Doll House for two years acting as Alison for Charles.

And Janel (who plays Mona) was AMAZING!

The entire cast was amazing!

That episode was dark, emotional, and creepy. Apparently the series will be darker than ever now (which is clear from last night)

Also, Toby said "Babe" and Alison, Ezra, and Caleb got to the girls first before the Rosewood PD did.

I could go on, but I'd be here all day.

Going to go watch season 5 on netflix and then I'll watch the summer premier again :D
June 3rd, 2015 at 03:44pm