Officially Learning Korean + BIGBANG

I have put this off for like months now, but I have finally gotten around to it. I am going to start learning Korean! I have literally wanted to learn Korean since I first started watching Boys Over Flowers- which was like two years ago.

I hoping to learn most of it within like a year or two, and it will be hard, but I will stick to it. I'm doing this all on my own, no tutor or anything. I've got a couple sites to help, and a book, but that's it!

I watched this youtube video in order to gain the sites I have. The girl learned Korean all on her own and now sings covers of K-Pop songs. She's really good, too! Her youtube name is Margarita Letitchevski. The video was tips and how she learned Korean. They were really helpful and so are most of the websites in the description. I recommend following it if you are trying to learn.

On another note, I am super excited for Running Man next week. BIG BANG WILL BE ON ONCE AGAIN! If you could't tell, I am a bit obsessed with them. They're my favorite and have been since I first started with K-Pop. Seungri is my bias. I love him so much!

Anyways, that's all I had to say! I'll probably do blogs every so often on my progress with learning Korean. Bye! :3
June 3rd, 2015 at 11:15pm