Did You Put My Face Thing on Your Penis? And Other Concerns.

Image


So a few months ago I bought this face scrubber thing from Forever21. And I love it. Usually I keep it stuck to the corner of the medicine cabinet's mirror (because I often wash my face in the sink before I take a shower). But the other day, I wanted opted to use it in the shower with a regular bar of soap (rather than my acne face wash) because I had on a ton of makeup I need to scrub off (and I thought it would just be neater that way).

Anyway, because of that, I ended up leaving my face scrubber in the bathroom, suctioned onto the side of the wall. That was since Monday evening. So today I come home from work and go to take shower. While I'm there I see my scrubber and I'm like "Oh! I forgot I left you in here," and I proceed to wash my face.

As I'm washing my face I think to myself, Oh, Avery probably seen this thing and wonder what it's going in here. And then I think, Oh, I wonder if Avery used this. And then I think, Oh, I wonder if Avery put this on his penis. And finally I think, Probably he did. If I had a penis, I would definitely rub this on my penis, just to see how it feels.

After I finish showering, Avery's at the sink doing something (brushing his face or his teeth or whatever) and I'm like, "Did you put my face thing on your penis?" And he just looks at me with his eyebrows knitted and then he gets this stupid smile on his face and he's like, "How could you tell?!"

So I go ahead and tell him about my shower thoughts and how I figured he must have tried it because I know I would have. So then he's like, "Did you use it just now?" And I'm like...

Image

In other news, my sister sent me this article about a girl's journey through bra fittings, and I loved it: I Got My Bra Fitted At Six Stores, And Got Many Different Sizes. If you are a bra wearer, you should definitely check it out. (It's cute and funny and helpful.)
June 4th, 2015 at 05:10am