Explanations Owed.

Okay so hey guys.
I do believe I owe people explanations, right?

I've been back on and off for a while now, but I've only been updating my co-writes that I have with Chrissy (aer0dactyl). Reason being, these are the only stories I have some form of inspiration for and me and Chrissy are forever bantering about everything while we're at it.

As for the solos I was meant to be bringing back, I just kinda don't want to do them anymore. I lost all kind of inspiration for them so they're still sat doing nothing, I have way too many of them to handle, and writing is starting to feel like a chore now. I just don't want to write anymore. Not on here, anyway. It just doesn't feel as much like a community as it used to 'cause I'm not part of the bigger bandoms on here and my writing isn't good and all that.

Which brings me to my next update and explanation: I'm leaving.

I don't know when, and I'm still not entirely sure if it'll be permanent yet, but I'm leaving Mibba. My account will stay active for the sake of the stories and whatever, but I won't be on here anymore. I'll log out, and I won't come back on except maybe to occasionally ready stories I do enjoy reading and want to see finished. So anyone who talks to me through here - Chrissy - will need to find another way to talk, should they still want to talk to me.

I'm just not enjoying myself anymore, real life is getting in the way and I don't want to force myself to do things I don't want to do, y'know? I'll still be writing here and there over on Archive of our Own, but they're not band fictions, they're fandom fictions. Specifically Avengers and Supernatural.

I plan to finish as many of these stories as I can before I leave, but I honestly don't see it happening, so there may be a lot of stories left unfinished; A) because I literally don't know how to continue them, and B) because they're co-writes that are being ignored by co-authors. And I just don't need it anymore.

I'd hoped this explanation would've gone a lot better than this. I had it planned out in my head and everything. But apparently it turned out like this, but you basically get the gist of things. I haven't updated solos because I have no inspiration for them, and I'm leaving Mibba soon. Not that anyone really actually cares.

So yeah. I'll be around for a little longer and stuff trying to tie up some loose ends, and I will post a blog when I'm leaving just so everyone knows why they can't get in touch with me.

Until then, stay awesome dudes! \m/

-AJB xo

Song of the day: Daughtry - Ghost of Me.
June 5th, 2015 at 07:03pm