Blake Is Tired (And Talking in Third Person)

I had a physical therapy session today. It went pretty well and I now have a solid exercise plan to follow so I can build back up all the muscle I lost. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but my left leg is like 28 centimeters (I'm pretty sure that's the unit they measured in) and my right leg is 32. It's looks so ridiculous, you don't even know.

One of the people in the office who had done a lazer treatment on me last time was there, and he looked so bored and I commented on it and everyone laughed and he was like, "Nah, just pondering your tibia." More laughter. Then later he realized that my shirt says Slytherin and he was like, "That's awesome." And again at the end of my session he was like, "I've been trying to figure out what the language is that allows you to speak to snakes." Immediately I told him "parsletongue" and he just goes, "That sounds like something the UPS would say." And I was like, "Yeah, that's how they talk to each other." (I may or may not have a slight crush on him.)

But yeah, I'm more tired than anything. I stayed up way too late last night reading and then I woke up earlier than I planned. Now I'm just going to take it easy.

How has your day been?
June 9th, 2015 at 12:21am