Privacy Policy

Privacy is extremely important to me. I have less than 100 friends on my Facebook list and all but a handful are family, and the ones who aren't family are people I consider very close friends, and a very few (maybe five) are people that I've met through someone else and have known for years.

Even fewer people have my phone number. Heck, I hardly have anyone's phone numbers.

But last night I got a few text messages that I thought were just from a wrong number. So I had replied, "You are...who?"

I didn't hear anything back and even forgot about it. Until tonight. When I got a message back containing the name of someone I left behind a very long time ago.

This person is someone that I once trusted and cared about, quite a bit. Someone that I even fancied myself in love with at one point and time. Someone that broke my trust, has lied to me, treated me badly, and belittled me. This person is not someone that I wish to ever have contact with.

Tonight. I found out that someone who has my phone number, freely gave it away without first asking me. Someone that I trusted to keep my phone number private. Someone who knows just how much of a private person I am because I don't just hand out my number to anyone. ONLY family has my number.

I am so angry and hurt that I am shaking and on the verge of crying. I have an extremely hard time trusting people already and this just reinforces my distrust of people. I feel betrayed. How could someone that is family, do that to me? Why would they?

Fortunately, I know what to say to make him angry enough to leave me alone (sounds odd but when he gets mad at me, he thinks that not talking to me will hurt me so he ignores me). Also fortunately enough, he lives halfway across the country, so I won't feel tempted to go over to his house and ream him out for being such a prick.

I think I know who it is that gave out my number, and they will be taken off of my social media accounts and their number blocked. Not that it will fix what's already been done, but I will feel better knowing that I don't have to have them in my life anymore. And HIS number is saved in my phone as DO NOT RESPOND. Pretty self explanatory that one.

Anyways. I needed to get this out. I'm beyond exhausted (12 hours total sleep in 9 days) and am hoping to get at least an hour in tonight.

Night Mibba!
June 10th, 2015 at 06:31am