Excuses + Social Media

I know this blog may be kind of pointless, but I'm gonna post it anyway.

I just want to say I'M SORRY FOR MY EXTREME INACTIVITY LATELY. Seriously, I feel bad. This website needs its users to be as active as possible and I've totally fallen short of that. The reason being, for once in the last year, I'm actually kind of busy. I dropped out of college and I don't have a license so it's pretty much impossible for me to have a job, so you'd think I'd have a lot of free time. And I do. Sometimes. Or rather, I did.

Recently, my life's been kind of busy and I guess that's what happens when the weather gets warmer. Warmer weather opens up a whole bunch of new things to do. So my family decided to be more active and we've been busy doing stuff.

My second older sister is getting married a month from today and I'm one of her Maid of Honor's so, as you can imagine, I've been busy helping her doing wedding stuff. And then the days we're not doing wedding stuff, we're having family dinner's, or I'm hanging out with my boyfriend, or we're having game night, or whatever else.

So, yeah. That's why I haven't been on Mibba lately. It's because I'm busy, not because I've stopped caring about the site. I really totally still do care and really want to write and take my stories somewhere.

But since I'm not so active on here, I'll leave some links to the sites I am frequently active (bc they require no real thought or effort):

My main tumblr
Story-related/inspo blog
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
Polyvore
Wehearit


Yeah so, go follow me on any of those, that'd be super cool.

And check out my newest story, Wilt. Even though I'll probably be deleting it and starting something else.
June 10th, 2015 at 09:42pm