And It's Been a While

Image

I've thought a lot about writing, but I haven't because bite me.

I've been home since May 5th and now it's June 10th. At first it was fun and refreshing and relaxing, but now I just feel trapped. I don't go out often and I certainly don't go to parties when I'm at school. All I do is go hang out with friends and watch movies. We'll have the occasional drink too, but sometimes when you go to school and you're a double major you need one. (emphasis on the one) Basically, what I'm trying to say is that although I'm no angel, I'd like to think I'm responsible enough to do what I'm supposed to and stay out of trouble.
My parents are still super strict. The last time I went out with friends from my hometown was during winter break. I got home at 10 and they were very angry. They were all like: WHEREWEREYOUTHISISWHYYOUHAVEACELLPHONEYOU'RESOIRRESPONSIBLEISTHISTHEEXAMPLEYOU'RESETTINGFORYOURLITTLE
BROTHERANDSISTER?
WETHOUGHTSCHOOLWOULDMAKEYOUMOREMATUREBUTYOU'RESTILLACHILD
Several months later and I'm still too scared to ask them if I can go see a movie on Friday night with the buds. When I lived here full time, I might have resorted to sneaking people into the house and I might have also snuck out of it every now and again.
I can't do this anymore.
In fact my mother is yelling at me as I type
lol she's saying "do what you're supposed to do unless you want me to take that laptop from you. I don't care if you paid for it" Even though I cleaned the entire house on my own and I also babysat not only my siblings but also my cousins who she is getting paid to babysit. Meanwhile, she was locked in her bedroom watching tv and working out.
SO ANYWAY I'LL FINISH DIS L8TR. (am I cool yet?)
June 11th, 2015 at 12:13am