I've Missed You All + Back to Writing + Story Ideas and a Summer Job.

I'm back!

You probably don't remember me, because I haven't been active on mibba for a while, and even when I was I kind of kept to myself. But I'm back because I missed this place like crazy and I miss having an outlet and a place to write. I was here role playing, and I still will, but now I'm officially back to start writing again and try to be active on this site. It's honestly really quiet right now though.

I don't know what I'm going to start with, but I think I'll look at some stories I've had pages created for, for a while now and work on outlines first. I do really want to do a Zak Bagans story though, so I'll probably start with that. If that's something you'd be interested in please let me know. I also have this project I've been wanting to work on for a while where I write a separate story of each person from St. Elmo's Fire finding their soul mate and falling in love kind of thing. I'd probably make it a story collection. And I've been wanting to write an original story based on the movie Threesome with Stephen Baldwin and some other peeps. Back before he went crazy. I have a layout for it and everything and think it'll be pretty dope once I work out the logistics.

So yeah... I'm probably gonna work on a new theme now, respond to the role play's I'm behind on and then get some planning/writing done. It should be therapeutic because I'm starting my summer job next week at Stop and Shop and am a bit nervous.

Love you guys! And I'd love to hear from you if any of you would like to talk.
June 12th, 2015 at 01:56am