Cute Guy Characters and Girl Characters Part 11

I'm back and yes I know I lied and didn't get this up in time, like I said I would. Right quick, those that read my story, 'Playing with Pleasure' I will not be updating it this weekend, due to having to work and I don’t know if I will have internet and I refuse to update off my phone; I only do that when I really need to. I will be on the other hand, updating my stories, I have been neglecting tonight so there will hopefully be new chapters for those.

So anyway, this month the book series is called Private by Kate Brian. Those of you, that's mind that just went into the gutter, get them out of there you dirty birds. There is 14 books in this series, I am up to book 12, so I am almost done with the series. There is two other series that branches off from this one. Now we go on with this blog post, so you aren't all saying, "Get on with it already, I want to see the people you picked for the characters!" I'm not sure if any of you do that, but I do, when I read and want to know what they look like more.

Reed Brennan is a scholarship kid she wants to learn the best of the best. She has dreams and a future. Then when she joins the school for high standing kids, things change almost right away. There is a guy named Thomas that likes her and some girls that are sort of like a high school boarding school sorority has an eye on her. She gets in, after dealing with some challenges and gets the guy. But something happens along the way, things are said and then, someone disappears without a trace.

I will not tell you who it is though. I give you Reed, now remember this picture isn't spot on.

Image

Now on to Thomas. (Since there is so many characters, I'm just revolving around these two and will list the other characters after I'm done. I'm just putting their names.) Thomas is that guy, that every girl wants to be with and he has been with about everyone of them. He also has problems with drinking and I think drugs, but I forget if he really does with drugs. I know he had problems with the drinking though. When Reed starts school, he catches her eye and the other way around as well. So they start dating and then something happens. Then all the sudden, poof he disappears. What happens to him? I'll let you all find out for yourselves if you choice to read the book series.

I give you Thomas, now remember this picture isn't spot on.

Image

Noelle Lange
Ariana Osgood
Kiran Hayes
Taylor Bell
Josh Hollis
Paige Ryan
June 13th, 2015 at 08:33am